We ensure the highest standard of customer service.
Custody Division in Citi Handlowy (Bank) is committed to ensuring the highest standard of customer service. We make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with all solutions we offer you.
Further you can express your feedback regarding our services and products in the form as specified below. Feedback from our Clients is extremely important for us, as it allows us to improve and adapt our operations to your expectations.
Rules for submitting and examining complaints by Clients of the Custody Division:
- All reservations concerning the operations or services provided by Custody Division may be submitted:
- in electronic way (e-mail, electronic banking service, fax or SWIFT);
- by telephone directly to a dedicated customer service representative or relationship manager;
- Personally during the visit in Bank location;
- In writing (personally or by mail).
- When submitting a complaint in writing, the Client should provide data necessary to identify the entity: full name, account number, settlement date (date of execution), which complaint concerns, detailed description of the basis for the complaint and claims. It is recommended to address the compliant to Custody Division.
- At the latest, after one business day after receipt of complaint, Bank will confirm the fact of submitting the complaint and the information until the complaint is resolved.
- Response to complaints should be given in a way appropriate to the way the compliant is received. For a natural person, the answer is given in paper form or in a durable medium of information. Upon the Client’s request the answer is provided in electronic way.
- The Bank will respond to submitted complaints without delay, however not later than within 14 days of receiving the complaint. In particularly complicated situations the response time may be extended. In such case Client should be advised of prolonged processing time with justification the reason of not being able to reply within the time limit and indicating the circumstances that need to be clarified and indicating the time limit for answering, no longer than 60 days from the receipt of the compliant.
- The Bank represents that its operations are supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
- In the event of the rejection of claims of a client being a natural person, the Bank responding to the complaint shall inform about a possibility to apply to the Financial Ombudsman for help in resolving a problem according to the Act of 5th of August 2015 concerning the complaint handling process by the units of financial market and Financial Ombudsman, about a possibility of an out-of-court settlement of a dispute before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) in accordance with its rules of procedure as well as about a possibility to bring a case to an ordinary court.
- In the case of a corporate client – Bank shall inform about a possibility of an out-of-court settlement of a dispute before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) in accordance with its rules of procedure as well as about a possibility to bring a case to an ordinary court.