Efficient local settlements
Local transfers are the most popular way to settle liabilities throughout Poland without engaging any cash. Clients of Citi Handlowy may submit their orders in various manners and can also use all available clearing systems: Elixir, Express Elixir or Sorbnet.
Local transfers – highlights:
- orders may be sent using:
- online banking: CitiDirect or CitiDirect EB
- mobile banking: CitiDirect Mobile
- Connectivity – a solution which directly integrates a company’s ERP systems with the Bank
- traditional paper forms
- tax and social insurance (ZUS) transfers
- confidential payroll processing
- mass transfers.
Do you find our proposal interesting?
Please contact us.
Please leave your phone number. Our Relationship Manager will call you back and answer your questions.
- electronic banking systems, CitiDirect and CitiDirect EB, enable their users to define payments by using simple forms, payment templates or file upload
- orders can be sent directly from a Client’s ERP system without signing in to the Bank, using host-to-host connectivity
- paper order forms and fax transmissions are also accepted
- Elixir – for standard local transfers if you want to optimize your costs
- Express Elixir – for real time payments if you need the fastest transfer of funds to the recipient’s account
- Sorbnet – for high-value payments (above PLN 1 million), which are cleared individually with National Bank of Poland (NBP) like direct interbank payments
- you only need to open a bank account and activate electronic banking
- multi-level authorization, which takes into account amount limits, user groups or account groups
- option to encrypt order files
- tax or social security transfers with a two-level control of correctness
- salary payments with strengthened data confidentiality
- mass payments which facilitate processing of high volumes
- in emergency, the account of an individual or institution can be topped up practically in no time
- smooth payment of mutual liabilities between contractors, transaction which require an immediate transfer of funds upon delivery/performance of services, e.g. wholesale purchases
- as supporting functionality for mobile or online payments
- urgent payments of benefits, e.g. under insurance policies
- last minute payments