Additional sources of financing
Project finance is a solution for companies which start investment projects in the power, petrochemical or telecom industry and for companies initiating separate investment projects.
The most important features of the product
- Financing of dedicated investment projects (start-ups, acquisitions and privatizations) without recourse or with limited recourse to project sponsors – usually for projects over PLN 150 million.
- The source of repayments is revenues generated by the project. Financing may be secured with project assets, assignment of contractual receivables, partial guarantees issued by project sponsors or insurance policies from credit insurance agencies.
- bank loan is less expensive that own capital (an increase in the company’s value due to reduced weighted average cost of capital - WACC)
- significantly higher IRR for the project
- no adverse impact on the ratings and creditworthiness of sponsors, which, as a result, can engage in other investment projects
- financing period: 7-10 years, and even 10-14 years for some ventures in the power sector.
Are you interested in our offer?
Please contact us on the following numbers:
The cost of the call depends on your local service provider.