Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. strives to deliver the highest quality Customer service. We are committed to make the solutions we offer satisfactory for you.
We would like to inform you that all comments regarding the services and products we offer can be submitted in the form described below and through our website: https://www.citibank.pl/poland/corporate/polish/rzecznik-klientow-korporacyjnych.htm directly to the Corporate Customer Ombudsman. Customer feedback is of great value for us, as it helps us improve and tailor our operations to your expectations.
Rules for submission and processing of complaints made by Customers of the Financial Markets Sector and Corporate Banking of Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.:
- All objections pertaining to the operation of or services provided by Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. may be lodged:
- by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by phone to CitiService 801 24 84 24 (landlines in Poland), +48 22 690 19 81 (landline and mobile phones worldwide) and by phone to your dedicated CitiService Advisor. Calls are charged at the rates and according to the calculation method adopted by the operator.
- by phone as regards::
- Business Cards 800 12 01 11 (landlines in Poland), +48 22 692 25 52 (landline and mobile phones worldwide) Calls are charged at the rates and according to the calculation method adopted by the operator.
- Prepaid Cards +48 22 692 24 39 (landline and mobile phones worldwide). Calls are charged at the rates and according to the calculation method adopted by the operator.
- personally at the Bank sites providing services to Customers of the Financial Markets Sector and Corporate Banking. For the current addresses of Bank sites visit: www.citihandlowy.pl/strefaklienta, the Sites section.
- in writing to the address indicated at: www.citihandlowy.pl/strefaklienta, in the Important Addresses section.
- Whenever submitting a written complaint, you should provide details which enable us to identify the entity: full name, address, National Court Register (KRS) number or Tax ID Number (NIP), detailed description of the complaint and the underlying reasons, as well as the signature consistent with the Signature Specimen Form.
- A Complaint filed immediately after Customer's objections facilitates and accelerates accurate processing of the complaint by the Bank.
- At your request, the Bank shall confirm receipt of the complaint by phone or otherwise, as agreed.
- The Bank responds to complaints in writing to the most recent mailing address you have provided, or by e-mail or phone only if you requested us to do so, unless the law provides for any specific form of response.
- The Bank shall respond to a complaint promptly, but no later than 15 business days of receipt of the complaint. In particularly complicated cases, the response time may be extended to 35 business days, unless the law requires that the complaint be processed within a shorter time.
- The Bank informs that its operations are supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
- If the claims presented in your complaint are not admitted, the Bank shall inform you in its response to the complaint:
- if you are a Corporate Customer – about the possibility of arbitration before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority according to the Rules of the Court, and the possibility to bring an action before a common court.
- if you are a natural person operating a business as a sole trader or as a partner in a civil law company – about the possibility to apply to the Financial Ombudsman for examination of the case according to the provisions of the Act of 5 August 2015 on Complaints Handling Procedures by Financial Market Entities and on the Financial Ombudsman, as well as about the possibility of arbitration before the Arbitration Court at the Polish Financial Supervision Authority according to the Rules of the Court, and the possibility to bring an action before a common court.