Terms and conditions of processing shareholder identification
The terms and conditions of processing shareholder identification referred to in Title III A of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Trading in Financial Instruments (the “Act”) by the Securities Services Division at Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (the “Bank”) when a listed company applies directly to the Bank.
- The company should send its request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The original copy of the request should be sent by regular mail to the address: Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., Departament Operacji Powierniczych (Securities Operations Department), ul. Goleszowska 6, 01-249 Warszawa.
- The request has to comply with the Act, include all the information required under the Act and the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1212 (the “Regulation”) and be sent in a format prescribed in the Regulation.
- The rules set forth in the Act concerning the submission of a listed company's request to the Central Securities Depository of Poland (KDPW S.A.) shall apply mutatis mutandis to the requests submitted to the Bank.
- The request needs to be signed by the authorized signatories of the listed company. Enclosed with the request shall be the notarized, and for foreign issuers authenticated with an apostille, copies of the powers of attorney of these persons if the request is signed by the representatives of the company, and notarized specimen signatures of the persons who signed the request.
- The requests which do not meet the conditions set out herein shall not be processed by the Bank.
- The Bank will begin processing the request once it has received a full set of the required documents as prescribed herein and once the company has paid the fee specified by the Bank and notified to the listed company in an email sent in response to the submitted request.
- The Bank shall charge a fee for every request submitted by a listed company, the fee being a multiple of the number of accounts on which shareholders of the listed company hold the shares issued by that company and the amount of PLN 50, but not less than PLN 9,500 per request.
- Any matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the provisions set forth in the Act, the Regulation and the Directive 2007/36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007.