Loans with de minimis guarantee
State assistance for entrepreneurs.
It includes changes implemented to mitigate the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In cooperation with BGK, Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., operating under the Citi Handlowy brand, offers to its Clients a solution to secure their working capital facilities with guarantees issued by BGK under the de minimis program.
New conditions, more beneficial for entrepreneurs, aimed at mitigating the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- the guarantee covers a higher loan amount
- extended crediting period
Conditions of de minimis facility:
It is available to small and medium-sized enterprises with:
- fewer than 250 employees
- annual turnover up to EUR 50 million
- balance sheet total up to EUR 43 million
- The loan can be used to finance day-to-day business, development of the enterprise or investments
- until December 31, 2020, BGK guarantee secures even up to 80% of the loan amount, but not exceeding PLN 3.5 million
- financing period:
- 27 months for working capital facilities and not longer than the loan tenor plus a maximum of 3 months
- the guarantee is issued for up to 39 months for a working capital facility or for extending a working capital facility covered by the guarantee until December 31, 2020
- for up to 99 months for a (long-term) investment loan and not longer than the loan tenor plus a maximum of 3 months
- Currency: PLN
- no commission on the guarantee until December 31, 2020
- fast track collateral establishment and simple application process
- collateral available to a broad population of Clients
- all paperwork is done via Citi Handlowy Relationship Manager
Do you find our proposal interesting?
Please contact your Relationship Manager.