Comfort Direct Debit
Integrated Receivables Processing
Direct Debit is a convenient and effective settlement solution for your company. However, in Poland Direct Debit is rather distrusted as Payers are afraid that they may lose control of funds in their accounts, e.g. in case of an error. Is there a remedy for this?
Comfort Direct Debit from Citi Handlowy!
Comfort Direct Debit is a service provided by Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., operating under the Citi Handlowy brand, where a Direct Debit transaction is to be confirmed by the Payer by a text message. Hence, the Payer retains control of his account and in case of error he may cancel the transaction before it is settled. If the account lacks sufficient funds, the fee collection attempt will be repeated twice, every 5 days.
Comfort Direct Debit guarantees that:
- the perception of your company will improve
- clients of your company will overcome the psychological barrier which keeps them from using Direct Debit
- the receivables of your company will improve in terms of collection effectiveness and timeliness of payment
- both your company and your clients will feel comfortable
- your clients will gain a sense of full control of their money.
Are you interested in our offer?
Please contact CitiService Advisors.
CitiService Advisors are available Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The cost of the call depends on your local service provider.
Comfort Direct Debit – how it works
- Payer can’t remember the amount and date of a transaction
- Payer can only cancel a transaction after it is settled
- Payer may feel he has no control over his account
- Payer may think that your company does not treat him as a partner
- Payer receives texts with Direct Debit amounts and payment dates
- Payer can cancel a transaction also BEFORE it is settled
- Payer feels he has full control of the funds in his account
- Payer feels your company considers him a partner