with Mobile Authorization
Pay with your credit or debit card and approve transactions in the mobile application.
You do not have to rewrite the code from the SMS, just click on the push notification, enter your Citi Mobile Token PIN and it's ready.
- To use Mobile Authorization, turn on the Citi Mobile® application (you do not need to log in) and check that your phone is not in battery saving mode.
- When shopping online, select Payment by card. Provide your card details and move on. A window will appear asking you to confirm the transaction.
- On the phone screen, you will receive a notification from the Citi Mobile® app with transaction details. Click on this notification.
- The application will ask you to enter your 6-digit Citi Mobile Token PIN code.
- Check the details of the transaction, enter the Citi Mobile Token PIN code, then return to the payment screen and click "Next".
- You can conveniently authorize the transaction - you do not have to rewrite the code from the SMS, just click on the push notification and enter your Citi Mobile Token PIN.
- You pay quickly - just click on the push notification and enter your Citi Mobile Token PIN.
- You pay securely - even if you lose your phone, no one authorizes the transaction on your behalf - to approve the transaction, you must have the application and know the Citi Mobile Token PIN.
with Internet Authorization
Pay with a credit or debit card online and authorize transactions using your Citibank Online login data without the need to download a mobile app.
When authenticating online transactions with a card, you will receive a text message with a link to the dedicated authorization website – simply enter the data that you use to log in to Citibank Online, enter a single-use code and that's it!
- When shopping online, select Card Payment. Enter your card data and tap next.
- You will see a window where you will be asked to confirm the transaction.
- A text message with a link to the authorization website will be sent to the phone number provided in the Bank’s system. Click the link in the text message to continue.
Please note, that this link can be used only once. If you click the link twice, the transaction will be rejected automatically.
- Verify the transaction details displayed on the authorization website and, if they are correct, enter your Citibank Online login data and click "Authorize".
- If all data is correct, you will see confirmation of payment.
- Then, go back to the website of the shop and click “End the Transaction”.
- You can make easy payments – simply confirm transactions with Citibank Online login data and a single-use authorization code received by text message.
- The transaction is safe - logging in and a one-time authorization code are required to approve the transaction.
- It is a convenient solution for those who have not downloaded the Citi Mobile® app.
You can use BLIK in the latest version of the Citi Mobile® app – BLIK payments are available both for Personal Account and Credit Card holders.
Make fast and secure BLIK payments at online shops – without providing your payment card number.
- On the website of the online shop, select BLIK payment.
- In the Citi Mobile App, select BLIK to generate a one-time code (BLIK code can be generated on the login screen or upon logging in, in the Payments section).
- Enter the code on the payment page of the online shop.
- Then, you will be asked by your phone to confirm the payment.
- Verify the payment details and approve the payment by entering your 6-digit Citi Mobile Token PIN.
- You pay conveniently - without providing your payment card number.
- You pay quickly - just enter the BLIK code and approve the payment with your Citi Mobile Token PIN.
- You pay securely - using the BLIK service, a one-time code is generated - active only for 120 seconds, and each transaction must be approved by you in the mobile application using the Citi Mobile Token PIN.
„Płacę z Citi Handlowy”
Quick transfer service "Płacę z Citi Handlowy" from a personal or business account or credit card.
Pay quickly and conveniently for your online purchases using the “Płacę z Citi Handlowy” service - without having to enter the card number on the store's website.
- When shopping online, select "I pay with Citi Handlowy" as the payment method.
- You will be redirected to the login page - log in using your Citibank Online login and password.
- Choose from which account or card you want to make the payment.
- Verify that the transaction details are correct.
- Confirm the transaction by entering the code you received in the SMS.
- You pay conveniently - you do not need to have your card with you or enter its number - all data in the form are automatically completed.
- You pay quickly - all you need to do is log in to Citibank Online and authorize the transaction, and the seller immediately receives information about the payment.
- You pay securely - you make the transaction via the Citibank Online electronic banking system, and your password is not remembered or saved.
or Google Pay
You can also pay online with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay online too! All you have to do is choose Apple Pay or Google Pay as the payment method.
- When shopping online, select Apple Pay or Google Pay as your payment method where possible.
- At the time of payment, select the card you want to pay or add a new card.
- You pay conveniently - you do not have to enter your card details when shopping online.
- You pay quickly - just click on the button "Pay with Apple Pay" or "Pay with Google Pay"
- You pay securely - your card number is not shared with stores using Apple Pay or Google Pay, so your details are safe.