Loans with de minimis guarantee
State aid to businesses via Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK)
In cooperation with BGK, Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., operating under the Citi Handlowy brand, offers to its Clients a solution to secure their working capital facilities with guarantees issued by BGK under the de minimis program. This collateral considerably facilitates the credit process and increases the chances to receive financing.
Conditions of de minimis facility
It is available to small and medium-sized enterprises with:
- less than 250 employees
- annual turnover up to €50 million
- balance sheet total up to €43 million
- are residents
- are not included in the Unreliable Client Register or databases of the Credit Information Bureau
- are not active in the fishery or agriculture sector
- are creditworthy (received a credit approval from the Bank)
- are not obliged to return any public aid
- in the period of 3 months prior to submission of the application for a de minimis facility had: no debt past due more than 30 days in an amount exceeding PLN 500 and no credit obligation classified as irregular and no credit obligation terminated by the Lending Bank.
- only in PLN
- for current operations and development needs
- for up to 27 months and not longer than the loan tenor plus a maximum of 3 months
- BGK guarantee for up to 60% of the principal (or PLN 3.6 million, whichever is lower) may be the sole collateral
- fast track collateral establishment and simple application process
- collateral available to a broad population of Clients
- no fees in the first year
- all paperwork is done via Citi Handlowy
Are you interested in our offer?
Please contact your Relationship Manager.
Extract from the table of fees and commissions till 28th of February 2018
Extract from the table of fees and commissions in force as of 1st of March 2018
The functionalities, requirements and terms & conditions of the product as well as the risks connected with it are discussed in detail in direct contact with a client showing interest in this product.