Multibank credit solution for companies with huge investment needs
Syndicated loans are granted by two or more lenders on the same terms and conditions and on the basis of shared documentation, and are administered by one agent.
Minimum loan amount is about PLN 100 million.
Consortium types (depending on the nature of a bank’s obligation):
- best effort (which is to be ensured when arranging financing)
- underwriting (which is to cover the whole amount or part of financing).
Loans may be granted as unsecured or secured. Funds are available in large installments, in PLN or other currencies, e.g. USD or EUR. The cost of credit includes (up-front, agency and commitment) fees and interest, usually at a floating rate composed of a WIBOR (LIBOR, EURIBOR) rate and a margin. Financig period: usually 1 to 7 years.
- higher loan amount as compared with a bilateral loan
- risk mitigation for the banks, which are thus more willing to offer competitive terms and conditions
- well developed credit market, which ensures efficient and relatively fast implementation
- broader group of banks cooperating with the borrower
Are you interested in our offer?
Please contact us on the following numbers:
The cost of the call depends on your local service provider.