In the first half of 2012 the Bank adopted the Strategy for the years 2012-2015. It is based on the existing four pillars: client segmentation, business model, quality and innovation, and efficiency. The Group's main objective is to systematically increase the Bank's value by ensuring growth of operational efficiency and exploiting the competitive advantage stemming from strong capital adequacy and high liquidity guaranteeing security of the customers and retention of their trust. Focusing on acquiring operating accounts remains the priority to both Corporate and Commercial Bank and Consumer Bank. In Consumer Bank emphasis will be put on high-net-worth customer segments, while Corporate and Commercial Bank will focus on acquisition of new SME clients (mainly medium ones).
Actions taken during the period of strategy should translate into delivery of the cost-to-income ratio at about 50%.
Information concerning the General Meetings of Shareholders can be found in the "General Meetings of Shareholders" section.
As at 31 December 2012 the Capital Group of Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW) consisted of the following companies:
|Entity name||Core business||% of authorized Capital held|
|Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.||Banking||-|
|Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A. ("DMBH")||Brokerage||100%|
|Handlowy - Leasing Sp. z o.o.||Leasing||100%|
|Handlowy Investments S.A.||Investment activity||100%|
|PPH Spomasz Sp. z o.o. w likwidacji||Ceased operations||100%|
|Handlowy Inwestycje Sp. z o.o.||Investment activity||100%|
Yes. Starting from 1997, the Bank has paid a dividend each year, except for 2008. For more information please go to the "Dividend" section.
The Bank's financial results are published in the "Financial data / Financial results" section.
As at 31 December 2013, the Bank's strategic majority shareholder holding 75% of the share capital was Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation (COIC). The remaining shares (i.e. 25% of the share capital of Citi Handlowy) were held by minority shareholders with less than 5% participation in the Bank's share capital.
Should you have any further queries related to investor relations, please contact us.