Five stars for Citi Handlowy”s Private Banking
Citi Handlowy ranked no. 1 among Treasury Securities Dealers for the fifth time in a row
Citi Handlowy for the third time ranked as Best Cash Manager in Poland
Citi Handlowy among the best banks according to “Parkiet”
Citi Handlowy among the pillars of Polish budget
Citi Handlowy wins a Golden Banker award
Citi Handlowy was awarded the Ethical Company title by Puls Biznesu
The final score was determined based on the number of points awarded in the following categories: Responsibility in the Ethics Management Programme, Top Management’s Supervision over the Programme, System of Reporting and Verifying Irregularities, Training and Communication, Corporate Governance, Reputation, Leadership, Fraud Risk Management.
Private banking of Citi Handlowy among the winners of global ranking
Award for Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card
Citi Handlowy’s Private Banking gets 5-star rating from Forbes
Top Employers Poland 2016 for Citi Handlowy and CSC Polska
Citi Handlowy included for the ninth time in RESPECT Index portfolio
Citi Handlowy Named the Best Cash Manager in Poland for the Second Time
Citi named the Best Global Bank 2015 by Euromoney
Citi Handlowy named third best commercial bank by Gazeta Bankowa
3rd place in the Big Commercial Bank category
Citi Handlowy Named Most Responsible Financial Institution
Citi Handlowy named the Best Bank for International Clients by Euromoney
Citi Handlowy - Top Cash Manager in Poland
The Cash Management Survey is a prestigious ranking compiled and published by the British Euromoney Magazine.
THE BEST PRIVATE BANKING ACCORDING TO EUROMONEY
The "Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management" awards have been made since 2003 for top quality of private banking services and are among the most important recognitions in the banking industry. The winners are chosen from among the best banks from more than 100 countries. The winners are chosen by people directly related to the banking sector.
EUROMONEY - cash management
The Cash Management Survey is a prestigious ranking with a long tradition. It is compiled annually by Euromoney magazine. This year's Euromoney survey was based on responses from 24,000 international corporate clients worldwide.
Citi Handlowy, yet another year in a row, has ranked among the Top 3 Banks in the "Friendly Bank for Traditional Customers" category
To win a spot in the traditional banking category, a bank had to achieve the highest possible ratings for service quality, characteristic features of an outlet, methods of acquiring and retaining the client, and ability to identify their needs and provide them with the most suitable offer.
EuromoneyCiti Handlowy, for the fifth time in a row, won the FX ranking of Euromoney, a British financial magazine, with the highest share in FX trade with Corporate Customers. The Bank's result was almost twice better than that of the second-place winner. Citi Handlowy also maintains its leading position in the Corporate and Financial Institutions segment, in which it ranked first for the third year in a row.
The WSE for Polish Capital Market Leaders 2012
The Warsaw Stock Exchange, for the fourth time in a row, recognized the Brokerage House of Citi Handlowy with an award for the biggest share in session trading in shares and rights to shares on the Main Market excluding market maker transactions in 2012. For the first time, it also recognized the Brokerage House of Citi Handlowy for the biggest share in session trading in corporate and municipal bonds on Catalyst markets.
The Brokerage House of Citi Handlowy also won the Forbes ranking of brokerage services for institutional customers, which confirms the high position of the broker, holding the biggest market share of 12.02% (as of the end of 2012).
Citi Trade Portal, CitiDirect Moblie, Cash Pool and Trade Loans received Europroduct titles
Innovation of 2012 for Citi Trade Portal
Citi Trade Portal, an online solution for processing a comprehensive range of trade finance instruments, received the Innovation of 2012 Award. It was given by the jury composed of the representatives of the editorial staff of Forum Biznesu at Diennik Gazeta Prawna and the representatives of the Faculty of Technical Sciences at the Polish Academy of Sciences. The platform was recognized as an innovative solution enhancing the functioning of the trade sector.
Citi Handlowy named "Newsweek's Friendly Bank"
Third spot and three stars in Forbes' ranking
In the category of corporate foreign currency trading, our market share was over 28%, almost twice as much as the second ranked bank.
Citi Handlowy Ranked Second in Quality of Service Provided by Branches
The ranking measured the level of service at branches. The assessed factors included the analysis of customer needs, presentation of the offer, appearance of the branch and the commitment of the branch staff. As part of the poll, the organizers visited one in ten banks in Poland and talked to over 1500 staff members. These criteria served as a basis for selecting the winners.
- second place in the ranking of largest investors in research and development in Poland in 2011,
- Innovation Certificate stating that the Bank was ranked 39th among 500 most innovative companies in Poland and 25th among large companies.
Citi Handlowy was recognized in terms of its market innovation, process innovation, its spending on innovation, new patents and European contracts.
Market Leader of Innovation
The jury named us one of the most innovative companies. The title reaffirms the effectiveness of our strategy, one of the pillars of which is innovation.
Lider of Socialbakers Ranking
This means that its authors response to users' posts most often among all surveyed profiles.
Citi Mobile fanpage was created in 2010 for those interested in the latest mobile technologies. At present, Citi Mobile fanpage has over 38 thousand fans.
Brokerage House of Bank Handlowy (DMBH) received this award for the third consecutive year. The distinction reaffirms the strong position of the brokerage house whose market share in 2011 reached 11.5%.
Gold Banker Award
Held by Bankier.pl and PayU S.A., the third edition of the Award attracted 11 thousand voters who selected 2011 best financial products and services.
The Respect Index promotes the most socially responsible companies, reaffirming their attractiveness for investors. The portfolio of the Index comprises Polish companies listed on the WSE which stand out as prime examples of the highest standards in corporate and information governance, investor relations as well as environmental, social and employment policies.
- Citi Mobile B2T - mobile payment technology to transfer money by just "bumping" two phones together,
- Citi Mobile Foto Kasa - application to pay for bills by scanning photocodes from invoices,
- Co-branded Citibank MasterCard World® Credit Card - first fully co-branded card in Poland.
Corporate Social Responsibility Leader
The contestants were the companies which apply the best practises and standards of Responsible Finance such as, for instance, supporting economic and social growth, ensuring appropriate working conditions to the employees or commitment to environmental protection.
The Banker Investment Banking Awards
"The Banker Investment Banking Awards" recognizes the banks that have come up with innovative solutions in terms of products, structures, strategies and processes. The awards have been presented to the innovations which positively affect the market transparency, ensure cost saving and bring new solutions to the process of customer risk management.
The certificate was awarded based on independent survey conducted by the Corporate Research Foundation Institute - one of the world's leading HR management institutions.
The Respect Index is the latest index published by the Warsaw Stock Exchange which promotes the most socially responsible companies. It was created in 2009 in cooperation of Forbes magazine with the Warsaw Stock Exchange and Deloitte acting as auditing partner.
Employee Volunteering Program
During almost 6 years our volunteers - in the program coordinated by the Bank's Leopold Kronenberg Foundation - have devoted almost 55 thousand hours of their spare time to help those in need, completing as many as 720 various initiatives.
2011 Newsweek Friendly Bank
Mobile Banking category was introduced to ranking 'Przyjazny Bank Newsweeka' (Newsweek's Friendly Bank) for the first time. Research for this ranking edition was made by Mystery Shopper method. MillwardBrown SMG / KRC company was responsible for the ranking realization.
In the category of corporate foreign currency trading, Citi Handlowy's market share was 23%.
It was for the second consecutive year when the Bank's services were ranked best. Held every year, the Ranking is designed to recognize the best financial institutions.
BAI-FINACLE Global Banking Innovation Awards 2011
BAI-FINACLE Global Banking Innovation Awards recognize achievements in Product Innovation, Service Innovation, Disruptive Innovation and Most Innovative Bank of the Year.
Banking Technology Awards 2011
Citi Handlowy was awarded for "More Trees Thanks to You" in the category of Best Green Initiative. This year, in cooperation with Kronenberg Foundation, Citi Handlowy has planted 100 thousand trees. Since 2008 when this initiative was introduced, the bank has already planted 420 thousand trees.
Central European Electronic Card 2011
CEEC Conference is the most important event for the card market in Poland and Central Europe.
The initiative has been held since 2000 by Polskie Towarzystwo Handlowe Sp. z o.o. (Poland's Trade Association). The competition is held amongst other things under honorable auspices of the Ministry of Economy, Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and the Office of the Prime Minister. Europrodukt aims at promoting the brands, products and services which are ranked the best in the market. The awarded are also the services which strive to provide a complex and professional customer service.
The Top of Euromoney Ranking
In the category of corporate foreign currency trading, Citi Handlowy's market share was 35%, twice as good as the closest competitor.
It was another year in a row when the Bank's services were ranked best.
Pearls of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
Being among the companies which in 2010 recorded the highest rate of return, we stood out among our banking competitors. The bank received the highest ranking - the last year's rate of return (39%) was twice as big as the increases of WIG Banking Index (18%).
In the comments on the results we can read that "the Bank Handlowy's listing went up mainly because it showed a dynamic growth in its financial results. In the first three quarters the bank earned 39% more than in the analogical period of 2009."
- award for being the 2009 leader in share of trading in the main market without transactions as a market maker;
- award for the highest market maker brokerage activity in the WSE main market in 2009.
DMBH for the second time in a row topped the Polish Forbes' annual ranking of brokerage houses, receiving the title of the best institutional broker.
Business Continuity and Information Security System
- the ISO 27001 security certificate;
- the BS 25999 business continuity certificate.
The respective Independent Auditors assessed our procedures as compliant with the highest international industry standards.
The honorable distinction has been awarded in recognition of "considerable internal changes implemented in 2008 regarding the perception and service of a business client, enhanced access to a full product offer for SMB sector and a team work oriented towards effective implementation of the changes and meeting the needs of small and medium-sized businesses."
The Entrepreneur-Friendly Bank initiative is organized by the Polish Chamber of Commerce and the Polish-American Small Business Advisory Foundation.
Rose Without a Thorn
The Best Investor Relations Team
Best Cash Management Bank
This prestigious distinction is awarded by a prestigious British magazine "Euromoney" to financial institutions based on customers' votes.
Responsible Companies Ranking
The Bank was top ranked within "Basics of Social Responsibility" and "Social Involvement".
The Bank received a high ranking ("A") granted to companies that apply the highest business standards.
- Citi Handlowy has been honored with the title "Sponsor of the Year 2008" of the National Philharmonic in Warsaw.
- In the Premium Brand 2008 ranking, Citi Handlowy was presented with the title of High Reputation Brand.
- Europrodukt title for Escrow Account (12th Europrodukt competition) and for Direct Debit "Comfort", mobile banking services and the Citibank Credit Card Installment Payment Plan for e-card online purchases (13th Europrodukt competition).
- The Galeon 2008 award by the National Depository for Securities for creative co-operation with financial market institutions.
- Citi Handlowy is the private banking leader according to Manager Magazine. The Bank ranks first in the "Private Banking Leaders" category, as well as in "Cards" and "Investments" categories.
- "Exclusive Brand" title for Citigold offer awarded by Gentleman magazine.
- Citi Handlowy has been honored with the emblem "Entrepreneur-Friendly Bank" in the ninth edition of the contest organized by the Polish Chamber of Commerce and the Polish-American Advisory Foundation.
- In recognition of its outstanding human resources management program the Bank has been honored with the title of "Investor in People" by the Polish Management Institute;
- According to the results of the Clients' ranking of banks prepared by the Editorial House of Home&Market magazine Citi Handlowy is the Best Bank in terms of quality and level of customer service;
- The Jury of the Pro Publico Bono contest chaired by Prof. Andrzej Zoll gave the Kronenberg Foundation at Citi Handlowy an Honorary Award.
- Citi Handlowy was honored with the title "Benefactor of the Year 2007" by the National Philharmonic in Warsaw;
- For the seventh consecutive year, Citi Handlowy has been named "Best Settlement Bank" in "Clearing Survey" by "Global Investor Magazine" in both equities and fixed income settlement;
- Citi Handlowy's campaign promoting Online Trading for corporate clients was recognized in the Golden Arrow Competition, organized by Stowarzyszenie Marketingu Bezpośredniego /Direct Marketing Association/ and VFP Communications Ltd., the issuer of "Media & Marketing Polska" weekly;
- Citi Handlowy's UNIKASA Utility Bill Payment Network was honored with the EUROPRODUCT title;
- Citi Handlowy won the Market Leader 2007 title in the Best Service in Poland category for its Escrow Account and Micropayments and it was recognized in the European Promotional Competition EURO LEADER 2007 for its Escrow Account;
- Euromoney and Project Finance Magazine honored Citi Handlowy with the European Power Deal of the Year 2006 Award for the financing of BOT Elektrownia Bełchatów S.A.;
- Citi Handlowy for the second time in a row won in the 6th edition of the Colors of Volunteering competition in the category of Employee Volunteerism;
- Citi Handlowy was recognized by the Polish Business Club as the Firm of the Year 2006 for the first in Poland comprehensive and individualized offer for small- and medium-sized companies;
- Citi Handlowy won the Global Finance magazine survey of the World's Best Internet Banks as the Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Bank in Poland, 2006.
- Micropayments, investment loan for SME as well as Comprehensive Cash Service and eTrade eletronic platform of Citi Handlowy have been recognized in the 10 edition of Europroduct competition;
- Bank Handlowy was named "Best Settlement Bank" in "Clearing Survey" by "Global Investor Magazine" in both equities and fixed income settlement;
- For the second consecutive year Citi Handlowy has ranked first in the Nationwide Ranking of Employers "Compass" in the financial institutions category, co-organized by the Students' Scientific Circle of Consulting from the Warsaw School of Economics, SMG KRC Millward Brown Company and Radio PIN;
- Citi Handlowy was recognized in the "Company in Twój Styl" competition, organized by "Twój Styl" monthly, for the Citigroup Women Poland Program and a series of training courses designed especially for women;
- The Bank was honored with the title "Benefactor of the Year 2006" by the National Philharmonic in Warsaw;
- Citi Handlowy was recognized by "The Bank" financial magazine as the Best Corporate Bank in the ranking of 50 top banks in Poland in the year 2006, in the category "Best Financial Result";
- Bydgoszcz Branch of Citi Handlowy has been named for the sixth time the Best Bank of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region in the ranking "Golden 100 of Pomorze and Kujawy" organized by Gazeta Pomorska regional daily under the honorable patronage of the President of the National Bank of Poland, the Marshal of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, the Governor of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Province, the President of the Confederation of the Polish Private Employers and under the press patronage of Rzeczpospolita daily;
- Citi Handlowy has been honoured with a special Golden Rock Award from Mastercard in recognition of our exceptional achievements in Premium Credit Card development in 2005;
- Prepaid Social Benefit Cards issued by Citi Handlowy were awarded second place for the Most Innovative European Corporate Payment Product of 2005. The award is presented annually by the European Payments Consulting Association (EPCA) and European Card Review (ECR);
- Katarzyna Zajdel - Kurowska, Chief Economist of Citi Handlowy, won the 12th edition of the competition organized by the "Gazeta Giełdy PARKIET" daily in the category "Economist of the year 2005";
- Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A. for the third time running was recognized by the President of the Warsaw Stock Exchange with the Golden Bull Award for the largest share in the equity market turnover on the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- The team of market research analysts of Citi Handlowy, run by Katarzyna Zajdel-Kurowska, came first in the ranking of PARKIET for the most accurate forecasts of macroeconomic indices in 2005.
- Citi Handlowy was awarded Best Foreign Exchange Bank Poland in the Global Finance World's Best Foreign Exchange Bank Awards, 2005;
- Citi Handlowy was the winner of the 5th edition of the Colors of Volunteering competition in the category of Employee Volunteerism;
- SpeedCollect Plus won the award of the Banking Technology Magazine as the Best Corporate Banking Achievement for 2005;
- Citi Handlowy was the winner of the European Clearing Survey's ranking of the Global Investor magazine as the best clearing bank for debentures and stocks;
- The Bank was honored as the Benefactor of the Year 2005 by the National Philharmonic in Warsaw;
- Citi Handlowy won the Superbrands Poland title;
- Citi Handlowy took third place in the "Dream Employer" in the financial sector, prepared by the Students Scientific Consulting Group of the Warsaw School of Economics;
- The CitiGold account won first place in the ranking of Rzeczpospolita in the category of personal accounts for affluent and demanding customers;
- The Citibank credit card was named the safest card by Rzeczpospolita;
- The promotional logo Entrepreneur Friendly Bank for Citibank Handlowy in 2004;
- Dom Maklerski Banku Handlowego S.A. received the Golden Bull Award granted by the President of the Warsaw Stock Exchange for the largest share in the equity market turnover on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.