Electronic Postal Orders
Modern channel for cash disbursements
Electronic Postal Orders enable the disbursement of cash, which is delivered to the beneficiary, to the specified address, by a postal services operator. This service is dedicated to companies which cooperate with entities and individuals who have no bank account or prefer cash settlements.
Electronic Postal Orders – key points:
- orders are submitted electronically via CitiDirect
- cash is delivered to beneficiaries by a postal services operator to specified addresses or is left at any postal office ready for withdrawal
- distributed amounts are unlimited
Are you interested in our offer?
We invite you to contact us.
Please leave your phone number. Our Advisor will call you back and answer all your questions.
- costs of running teller points are reduced
- orders can be conveniently submitted via the electronic banking system (in a similar way to payment orders)
- disbursement dates are fully controlled
- nationwide coverage (cash can be received throughout Poland).